There are so many ways to use a postcard. They’re ideal for elegant invitations or presenting your business in a premium way via mail or in person. Advertise sales, create coupons, send appointment reminders – you can do it all with postcards. And because they don’t have to be opened, they’re more likely to be seen than other forms of direct marketing. Just pick one of our templates or upload your own, and then add your message. Here are a few design tips to get you started:
• Make your headline hit home. Tell readers how your business or product will benefit them, but make it short and engaging.
• Keep it simple. Don’t over complicate your message. Too much information can be overwhelming, so it’s best to be concise.
• Give them a deal. Customers are far more likely to purchase if you include a special offer or discount.
• Tell readers what to do. Do you want them to go to your website? Visit your shop? Give them a call to action and they’ll follow.
• Stand out. Include colorful photography and a bold design to set your postcards apart from the competition.